Intellectual Property Rights (Trademark and copyright information)
All industrial/Intellectual property rights (patents, trademarks, copyrights, design rights, know-how and processes), which are presented, used or made accessible in any manner under www.numericups.com shall remain with Novateur in full or with the respective licensor.
The Numeric brand and any registered trademarks of Novateur referred to on this website are the sole property of Novateur. They may not be used for any purpose without the owner’s permission, given in writing. This website and its content are protected, within the meaning of the Indian intellectual property laws inclusive of Trade Marks, copyright covering texts, drawings and models etc. The brands cited on this website are registered trademarks. All the property rights, logos, texts, page layouts, visuals, photographs, graphics, icons and any other distinctive items contained in the pages of this website are the exclusive property of Novateur .You agree not to reproduce, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use all or part of this website or its content on any medium whatsoever without Novateur’s permission, given in writing. You also agree not to establish any hypertext links to this website or its content. Novateur does not grant any right or license for the personal and non-commercial use of the website or its content, except for a non-exclusive license to consult it on an “as is” basis, at your own risk. All other rights are reserved.
Updating of information
Novateur makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that this website is accessible at all times. You may however be prevented from accessing the site or experience access problems due to technical difficulties or during maintenance work or upgrades.
Novateur reserves the right to improve or amend the information, services, products and other items on this Website, or to shut the Website down, at any time, without notice.
The content of this website and the websites accessible via hypertext links at this site may be corrected, amended, withdrawn or updated at any time without notice.
Novateur’s Website contains links to other sites, whilst we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and our respect for privacy, we cannot be responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites.
Duties of the User
1. The User of www.numericups.com undertakes to submit true and complete information required for registration. If there are changes to this data, the user will inform www.numericups.com thereof without delay.
2. The User is prohibited from, no matter in which manner, inducting single data or records in the service of www. numericups.com and thereby modifying or corrupting the Novateur’s system or making it available to third parties. The User undertakes to indemnify Novateur against claims of third parties, which are lodged as a result of incorrect User data.
The user agree:
- Not to publish, send or distribute any prejudicial, obscene, defamatory or unlawful information either on or from this Website;
- Not to use this Website in a manner liable to infringe the rights of others;
- Not to make unauthorized, false or fraudulent reservations;
- Not to use any software, routine or device with a view to hindering or attempting to hinder the proper operation of the Website, either manually or electronically, by any means, particularly with respect to the uploading or accessibility of files containing altered data or viruses;
- Not to degrade, alter or change the graphic appearance of this Website or the constituent software codes thereof;
- Not to undertake any action liable to cause unreasonable or disproportionate traffic on the Website or on an associated infrastructure;
- Not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to any of our networks, by any means.
1. The information and products details available on this Website were compiled with great diligence. Novateur can give no warranty for timeliness, correctness or completeness of the information and product listings provided. Novateur cannot guarantee the Website to be free from faults and without interruptions. Novateur can incur no liability for actions and decisions made on the basis of this information or these products.
2. Novateur shall endeavour to protect the information provided against viruses, but a warranty for freedom of viruses shall not be given. Novateur does not guarantee and makes no representations or warranties that this website and access thereto are secure, or that this website is free of viruses or bugs that could result in damage to or the loss of data. You are responsible for protecting your data from viruses.
3. Novateur is convinced that the products and possible pointers and links within the Website are free of illegal contents. No liability shall be incurred for illegal, deficient contents and especially not for corruptions resulting from the utilisation or non-utilisation of such offered information
4. Novateur accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages of whatsoever kind and howsoever caused, arising out of your use of or inability to access the website.
1. Novateur shall comply with the requirements of the data protection authority/laws of India.
2. One of the basic principles of Novateur is not to pass on personal data of Users to third parties.
4. The User is entitled to obtain information about his data recorded, to inspect such data and to request correction of such data.
5. On termination of a service subject to the registration of www.numericups.com, the data stored for the user will be deleted upon the effective notice date, unless further safe custody is envisaged by law.
All legal transactions concluded between Numeric and a client shall be governed by the Laws of India and of the courts situated at Chennai only.