Numeric Warrants the purchaser of our products, that it is free of defects in material and components, which if suffering from manufacturing defects or defective material during the warranty period, will be provided free services, repairs or replacements. The installation of the product is carried out by Numeric personnel or Numeric authorised personnel.
Warranty services not applicable for
- Failures due to fortuitous circumstances or force majeure (Lightning, floods, etc,).
- The products Original identification (Serial Number, etc.) markings are defaced, altered or removed.
- Failures due to negligence or improper use(Use outside tolerance limits: temperature, humidity, ventilation, electric power supply, applied load, batteries)
- Insufficient or inadequate maintenance
- Attempted maintenance, repairs or modifications not carried out by Numeric Personnel or personnel from its authorized dealer.
- If the battery has not been recharged in accordance with the terms indicted on the packaging and in the manual, in cases of extended storage or UPS inactivity.
Numeric may at its own discretion, opt for the repair of the product or for the replacement of the faulty or defective parts with new parts or with used parts that are equivalent to new parts with regard to functions and performance. Defective or faulty parts replaced free of charge are to be put at the disposal of Numeric that becomes the sole owner.
In no case will Numeric be responsible for damages ( including , without limitations ,damage for loss of earnings ,interruption of activity ,loss of information or other economic losses) deriving from the use of the product.